Belief and Experience is...
- All people need Jesus. If you will come, we will introduce you to Him.
- We want to help you grow with us as disciples of Jesus Christ. Jesus was crystal clear about the purpose of the church. He said, “Go and make disciples.” Matthew 28:19
- We become Jesus’ disciples by responding to His love. “Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
- Jesus made it very clear what disciples are to do. “By this all men will know you are My disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35
It is love that draws others to Christ.
- Our love for God is shown by obedience.
- Our love for fellow believers is shown by service.
- Our love for the world is shown by outreach.
We give evidence that we are true disciples when we are…
- Responding to Our God (I Cor. 10:31)
- Responsible in Our Relationships (Eph. 4:11-16; II Tim. 2:2)
- Reproducing Our Faith (Matt. 28:19-20)