Welcome to VCF
Welcome to Victory Christian Fellowship. Visitors are anticipated and valued. It is our privilege to serve you and make you feel accepted. We focus on helping you find:
- Help: Teaching is focused on "how -to" over "ought -to."
- Hope: Helping you find the forgiveness and hope Jesus brings.
- Home: A community where you can connect and serve others.
Church is more than a service.
- It’s people living life together and helping one another in our community.
- You will find imperfect, unique and interesting people who are on a spiritual journey together from all walks of life and religious backgrounds.
- You will find contemporary, uplifting worship, people trying to live authentic lives, and practical Biblical teaching from God's Word.
Here's a few answers to questions you might have:
- You can expect our service to be about 80 - 90 minutes.
- Nursery is provided staffed by qualified volunteers for infants to age 3.
- Children ages 3 - 4th grade are invited after the worship and prayer time to their own age graded classes led by qualified and background checked teachers. A special time of celebrating and acknowledging the value of our children is offered in every service.
- We dress casually, so wear what is comfortable for you.
- There is a fellowship time between services and following so you can meet some of the unique and diverse people who make Victory Christian Fellowship their church family.
- Free WiFi is available for your devices to follow the interactive services.
We seek to “Be a Blessing” and serve people in our community in Jesus name. Fellowship is in our name because we love to learn about God, pray for each other, eat, laugh, and live. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can become friends or if you need to visit a pastor, we are available to talk.
We hope you enjoy your visit and feel comfortable as we together “Pursue Jesus and Practice Love.”